Monday, 22 August 2016

Book Buddies Portfolio Sample 2016

Description:This term we have been doing book buddies I am in Bookapedia  so Suzanne divided us into groups, we were in groups with people that have the same goal, then in our groups we chose our buddie I chose Tabitha, every week we have to have a discussion with our buddies and our coach to make sure that we are on track.



Evaluation:I think I did well at Making a great high quality board game but there were a few problems and things we forgot and did at the last minute. I think I got caught up in everything I was doing and forgot about my actual goal so I could work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella,
    Thank you so much for being my book buddie\bestie, you have been the best book buddie ever, you have helped me achieved my goal to analyse text.
    Thanks Tabs.

    ReplyDelete