Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics Reflection 2016 T4

On Wednesday we did athletics It was great and it was Really challenging and I am very sore today. My placings were 1st in Javelin 2nd in Hurdles and 3rd in High jump. Here is a reflection on the day...
    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? The most enjoyable part for me was High jump even if i came 3rd I still love high jump and I loved all the support the rest of the year sixes gave me when I got over the bar!
    • What are you really proud of? Why?I am really proud of kiwi for doing really well on the day and getting 2nd in the relay I am also really proud of myself for coming first in javelin Because I didn't expect it!
    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging part for me was staying positive when I didn't do so well because I am a leader and I don't want everyone in my house thinking you have to win to enjoy athletics.
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I next time would practise a bit more and get a better result maybe also running a bit more and getting a bit more fit I also think I should have a bit more of a positive attitude towards athletics practise because it a only make Athletics day better

No comments:

Post a Comment